Florida Investment Opportunities
Despite its reputation for great beaches, Florida is a great place to do business. Florida is the third largest state in the United States, and it offers low corporate taxes and no personal income taxes.
Dedicated to Business
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Florida ranks first in the nation for Workforce, 10th in Technology, Innovation and Access to Capital, and third overall for the best places for employment and industry growth.
By investing in Florida, you can become a business owner in America even if you do not reside in the country. By participating in the Immigrant Investor Program, better known as EB-5, you are able to purchase a Florida business or establish your own.
An average of 10,000 EB-5 visas is offered to foreign investors in each fiscal year.
If you are interested in learning more about obtaining an EB-5 visa by investing in Florida, please visit the following websites:
Provide Easier Access to Green Cards
Unlike other U.S. Visa programs the EB-5 Visa has:
- Does not require experience in business or special training. Does not require language proficiency.
- You do not have to reside permanently in the United States, just keep a residence somewhere in the country.
- There are no limitations on you, your spouse, or children (under 21 at the time of application) to work anywhere in the United States, start a business, attend school or simply retire
- . University admission at U.S. resident tuition rates may be obtained at state universities as well.
- No restrictions on travel exist.
- There is no need to manage your investment on a daily basis, becoming a limited partner is sufficient
- You may apply to become a U.S. citizen after five years
- Sponsorship of Green Cards for relatives
Under the EB-5 Visa Immigrant Investor program, the United States government allows up to 10,000 foreign nationals to immigrate to the United States each year (see USCIS website). Investments must be beneficial to the U.S. economy and:
- A minimum investment of USD 1,000,000 is required, which may be reduced to $500,000. If the investment is made in a rural area or in an area with an unemployment rate of at least 150% of the national average, this is referred to as a “Targeted Employment Area”.
- Investments must be made in a commercial enterprise established after 1991.
- A minimum of 10 full-time direct jobs must be created or saved in the United States.
How it Works
It is no secret that the United States has been home to immigrants since the colonization of America began in 1492. In light of the fact that millions of Americans are out of work, immigrants now have the opportunity to assist this country – creating a win-win situation for both residents and immigrants. Through the EB-5 program, foreign immigrants may save existing jobs or create new ones. As a result, immigrant investors can work and reside permanently in the United States.
Investing in a business is entirely up to you. In addition to investing in a business you have already selected, you can also work with The Company Seller to locate the type of business in which you have an interest, or you can select from available businesses for sale through the Business MLS search. Owning 100% of a company and operating it yourself, using local managers to operate it for you, or simply investing in an existing commercial enterprise are all options available to you.